Michael Rectenwald responds to a Freeper who exclaims, 'Gore lost and you need to get over it'
Michael Rectenwald's reply --August 10, 2004:
must be brainwashed by the corporate media; you appear to be beyond
reach. However, I will try to remind you of the facts and reality of
our present historical situation under this Bush cabal.
1) 'election' 2000 (unprecedented installation of a "president" by the Supreme Court (worst legal decision in US history according to over 700 legal scholars)
2) 9/11 (unprecedented attack on our oil soil)
3) "Patriot Act" (unprecedented and unwilling abdication of Constitutional rights)
4) Iraq W-ar (unprecedented, illegal, and immoral "pre-emptive" war based on all LIES!)
5) unprecedented US occupation of a formerly sovereign nation
6) unprecedented national debt and unprecedented tax cuts and re-funneling of national treasury into companies supportive of (and formerly run by and still PAYING) top administration members including the "Vice President"
7) unprecedented threats to cancel or postpone the next election
8) record job losses-- first president to post a net loss of jobs since Herbert Hoover
9) record business and personal bankruptcies
10) 70% unemployment in Iraq-- unprecedented--Bush has ruined two national economies in a single term!
And this is just the tip of the iceberg!!!!
I don't know about you, but we consider this series of events to be no accidental coincidence. It has all happened on GW Bush's (stolen) watch and it is a nightmare of outrageous and unprecedented proportions.
Letter CLG received --August 10, 2004:
Subject: Gore lost and you need to get over it
lost and you need to get over it
Yeah for President Bush and the wonderful job that he is doing in Iraq and his re-election. Furthermore I cannot wait to get my hands on the truthful book, Unfit for Command.
Finally, I just love it how you call the dictator in Zimbabwe a President, who is committing murder and starvation, while being so tolerant to our Commander in Chief President George W. Bush. For a group of individuals that call themselves tolerant I find it quite comical when you are a bunch of fascist. You can leave and live in North Korea anytime you wish, but talk is cheap!!!
2K | HOME | THE
EVIDENCE MOUNTS | NEWS FROM THE FRONT!
| CALENDAR | PRESS