Citizens For Legitimate Government is a multi-partisan activist group established to expose and resist US imperialism, corpora-terrorism, and the New World Order.

CLG: Use the 200 Million Dollars to Try Bush-Cheney-Blair For War Crimes Instead of KSM
By Lori Price, www.legitgov.org 01 Feb 2010

When, oh when, are the Bush-Cheney-Blair war crimes trials going to commence? Spring the waterlogged Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and all the other patsies and use the $200 million-dollar 9/11 cover-up fund to try the *actual* 'masterminds' -- if such a moniker can be used to describe the Bush cabal -- behind the 9/11 terror attacks and the war crimes in Iraq. --Lori Price

Iraq to file lawsuit against US, Britain --The report says that 2,000 tonnes of depleted uranium has been used in Iraq. 01 Feb 2010 Iraq's Ministry for Human Rights will file a lawsuit against Britain and the US over their use of depleted uranium bombs in Iraq, an Iraqi minister says. Iraq's Minister of Human Rights, Wijdan Mikhail Salim, told Assabah newspaper that the lawsuit will be launched based on reports from the Iraqi ministries of science and the environment. According to the reports, during the first year of the US and British invasion of Iraq, both countries had repeatedly used bombs containing depleted uranium.



A child born with defects attributable to exposure to depleted uranium (Press TV archive photo)

Secret US-UK plan to oust Saddam in coup two years before invasion --Secret document signalled support for Iraqi dissidents and promised aid, oil and trade deals in return for regime change 01 Feb 2010 A secret plan to foster an internal coup against Saddam Hussein was drawn up by the Government two years before the invasion of Iraq, The Independent can reveal. Whitehall officials drafted the "contract with the Iraqi people" as a way of signalling to dissenters in Iraq that an overthrow of Saddam would be supported by Britain. It promised aid, oil contracts, debt cancellations and trade deals once the president had been removed. Tony Blair's team saw it as a way of creating regime change in Iraq even before the 9/11 attack on New York. The document, headed "confidential UK/US eyes", was finalised on 11 June 2001 and approved by ministers. It has not been published by the Iraq inquiry but a copy has been obtained by The Independent and can be revealed for the first time today. ['First the war was about WMDs. Now, the war is against Hussein and for liberation. Tell that to the children whose limbs have been blown off, or whose skulls have been exploded by shrapnel. The only WMDs are those of the so-called "coalition" forces, exploding like the evidence in search of the crime.' --Michael Rectenwald, March 30 Anti-W-ar Rally Pittsburgh Speech, 30 Mar 2003. Heads up! Look for al-CIAduh 'burrowers' to carry out a big false flag (Vancouver?) to serve as a distraction for this nugget. --LRP]


Blair protest at Chilcot Inquiry

Many Obstacles to Choosing a Site for 9 / 11 Trials [Yeah, can't let the fact that 9/11 was an inside job -- and that the defendants were tortured to cover same -- emerge.] 30 Jan 2010 Now that President Barack Obama's administration is considering moving the Sept. 11 trial away from a courthouse in Manhattan, the question is: Where to? A congressional aide said Saturday that the Obama administration is proposing a $200 million fund to help pay for security costs in cities hosting the trials, to be included in the president's budget being released Monday. The aide spoke on condition of anonymity because the budget hasn't been announced.

US to Consider Local Views On 9/11 Trial Location --Obama Administration to Consider Local Opposition When Trying To Find Sept. 11 Trial Site 31 Jan 2010 The Obama administration said Sunday it would consider local opposition when deciding where to hold Sept. 11 trials and pledged to seek swift justice for the professed [via torture] mastermind of the attacks. Objections from New York City officials and residents have intensified since the Justice Department announced late last year it planned to put Mohammed and accused Sept. 11 conspirators on trial in federal court in lower Manhattan. In its new budget, the administration is proposing a $200 million fund to help pay for security costs in cities hosting terrorist trials.

*****

Permanent URL for this article:
http://www.legitgov.org/price_use_200m_try_bush_instead_of_ksm_010210.html

Email this page to a friend

Use $200M to Try Bush-Cheney-Blair Instead of KSM

Digg!

CLG Index

To receive breaking news alerts from www.legitgov.org, click here.



 

HOME |COUP 2004 | PRESS RELEASES | PRESS RECEIVED |IMPORTANT CALLS TO ACTION | LINKS | JOIN CLG™ | WELCOME TO CLG | CONTRIBUTE | CONTACT US

Copyright © 2000 - 2009, Citizens For Legitimate Government ® All rights reserved.